Quantity : 02
|Work Location||Client’s Office (Onsite)|
|Experiences||1 – 3 Years|
- Work on cutting-edge cross-platform apps that will be used by millions of consumers.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM,BA, TL, UX, R&D) to transform user stories into realistic prototypes & fast reliable production code.
- Leveraging best software engineering practices.
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end.
- Provide technical guidance to junior teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- At least 2 years experiences with React Native.
- Full life cycle app development experience as a solo developer or in a small team environment.
- Must have experience creating mobile apps that include location tracking, augmented reality, multimedia integration.
- Good at analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Additional prior web or mobile programming experience will be a plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Yearly performance review for promotion
- Performance and project bonus twice yearly
- Yearly company trip
- Monthly onsite bonus
- Work remote 2 days / month
- Annual Health Insurance package
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies