SENIOR MOBILE DEVELOPERS (IOS)
What You Will Do
Sonix is currently seeking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join our Mobile Team.
In this role, you will:
- Developing apps, maintain Customer’s App used Android/iOS platforms.
- Researching & Developing new techniques about mobile field and training for new members.
- Building a strong Mobile Team.
- More than 2 years experiences in Android Application or iOS Application.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and mobile usability design principles.
- Proficiency in build and publish app to AppStore and Google Play.
- Understand in-app purchase process and how to implement its.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Have experience working with Web services (using JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Good understanding of OOP and Design Patterns.
Required Experience For iOS
- Strong programming skills in Objective-C, Swift.
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc).
Required Experience For Android
- Strong programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
- Familiar with the Android SDK.
Nice To Have
- Understanding of other compiled languages.
- Experience of development using web technologies.
- Experience building web and native apps.
- Experience using social media APIs.
- Using version control (Git).
- Having knowledge about Unity Game is plus.