This privacy statement explains what personal data Sonix collects from you and how we use that data.
Last updated on 5/17/2020.
Who Are You
We are Sonix Corporation (Sonix), a VN-headquartered provider of custom software development and IT consulting services with IT professionals located internationally. As you read this document, you are currently visiting our website, which is a digital face of our company. We are strongly committed to deliver you great experience while you are surfing our website, to share the materials you might be interested in, to promptly clarify any questions that might pop up and to ensure uninterrupted functioning of the website so that you don’t feel annoyed.
What we collect
We collects data to provide you with direct feedback in respect of our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you fill in the Contact us form, Contact form to contact us for support or comment on our articles. We get some data using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device.
The data we collect can include the following:
Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, work email address, phone number, company name and other similar contact data.
Demographic data. We collect data about you such as your country and preferred language.
Website data. We collect data about how you interact within Sonix website.
What we do with the information we gather
We may obtain the above information from you to better understand your needs and provide you with information regarding the services we offer, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to offer our products and services.
- Using the email address you may provide us, we may periodically send informational newsletters and emails about about our services or other information which we think you may find useful or interesting related to the services we offer.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
COOKIES & SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- Storing information you provide on a website. When you provide information, we store the data in a cookie to remember the information you have added.
The main reason we typically set cookies is to gather website statistics.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us collecting and using your personal information for any reason whatsoever, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Changes you would like to make to how we possess or use your data include the following:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above).
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
We will update this privacy statement when necessary to amend its terms or reflect customer feedback. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to the statement, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification.
How To Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question to Data Protection Officer, please email us at email@example.com We will respond within 48 hours.