Bridge Software Engineer
Quantity : 02
|Work Location||Tokyo, Japan|
|Experiences||3 – 5 Years|
|Salary||年収400万円 〜 600万円|
Manage projects for Sonix Japan (developed at Sonix Vietnam side).
Understand and transfer project requirement from Japanese customers to Vietnam Team.
Meeting, discuss with customers directly or by voice chat, email, etc.
Manage projects (documents, schedule, tasks, risk etc) to ensure project finished perfectly.
Test and ensure quality of projects before releasing to customers.
Being fond of and having a strong desire to work for Japanese company.
More details will be discussed at in the interview.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology of University of Natural Science, University of Technology or equivalent
At least 4 years experience in development with one of following languages: C/C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, .NET
Experience in Smartphone Development with iOS/Android
At least 3 years experience in BSE position
Good Japanese communication skill (speaking and writing) with N2 or higher
Willing to go onsite to Japan
High responsibility, can work under high pressure
High priority for candidates who used to studied/worked in Japan
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Yearly performance review for promotion
- Performance and project bonus
- Yearly company trip
- Monthly onsite bonus
- Work remote 2 days / month
- Annual Health Insurance package
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies